EWOS allows customers to exchange their Product at the point of first claim for in-store credit with Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn Bhd (“Senheng”) subject to the following terms and conditions:
To participate in EWOS:
a) customers must have purchased their Product from a Senheng outlet
b) customers must have purchased a Service Contract for the Product
c) the Service Contract must be active and no claims have been made on the Product under the Service Contract
d) customers must be Malaysian or non-Malaysian residing in Malaysia, aged 18 years and above except the employees (and their immediate families) of Senheng, their affiliates and/or related companies, distributors, retailers, advertising and campaign agencies.
1. In-store credit can only be used to purchase a new Product within the same category of the exchanged Product
2. The Service Contract will be terminated with immediate effect upon signing the EWOS letter of indemnity issued by Senheng. No refund will be payable upon termination.
3. The Product will need to be assessed and diagnosed by Senheng and the claim will need to be identified as being a valid Service Contract Holder Claim under the Service Contract
4. The Product will not be eligible for the EWOS Program if any previous claims have been made on the Product under the Service Contract.
5. Customers will have to utilize the in-store credit within 30 days upon signing the EWOS letter of indemnity issued by Senheng.
6. Customers must remove all personal information from the Product (if applicable) and agree to release and discharge Senheng from further performance of, and all claims and demands in relation to the Service Contract with respect to the Product.
7. Senheng reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the EWOS Program and amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes in connection with the EWOS Program, the decision of Senheng shall be final.