MTK Helio G85
High-performance octa-core processor
Frequence:up to 2.0Ghz
GPU: ARM G52 MC2, up to 1000MHz
Battery and Charging
Supports 18W fast charge
Supports 9W (Max) wired reverse charging
Display and Desing
Resolution:2340x1080 FHD+| 19.5:9
Color contrast ratio:1500:1(typ)
TÜV Rheinland low blue light certification
Reading mode 2.0
Full Screen gestures
Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 front
Splash-proof nano coating
48MP AI quad camera
48MP main camera
1/2" sensor size
1.6μm 4-in-1 Super Pixel, 0.8μm pixel size
AF,6P lens,FOV 79.4°
8MP ultra wide-angle camera
1/4" sensor size
1.2μm pixel size,5P lens
2MP Macro camera
1.75μm pixel size
2MP depth camera
1/5" sensor size,
1.7μm pixel size
3P lens, f/2.4 FF
Rear camera photography features
Night mode | Document mode | Cinematic portraits | Movie frame | 48MP HD | Smart ultra-wide angle mode | Rear camera Beautify | Steady handheld night photography | Portrait mode background blurring | Panorama mode | Pro mode | Macro mode | Photo timer | Leveling | Burst mode | Face recognition | HDR | Ultra wide-angle edge distortion correction | Custom watermark | Kaleidoscope | AI watermark | AI beautify
Rear camera video features
Cinematic video | Macro recording | Short video mode | Movie frame
1080P recording 30fps
720P recording 30fps
720P slow motion recording 120fps
13MP In-Display Front Camera
1.12μm pixel size
1/3.06" sensor size
Front camera photography features
Panorama selfie | Portrait selfies | Palm shutter | Front camera HDR | Front facing flash | Face recognition | AI silhouette detection AI Beautify | AI portrait mod
Front camera video features
Storage and RAM
4GB + 128GB
Largest available for Redmi Note 9
* Actual available memory may vary due to various factors. As the operating system occupies a portion of the RAM, actual available memory is less than stated. As the phone comes with pre-installed applications, the actual storage size is smaller than stated.
Network & Connectivity
Dual 4G standby
Supports 2+1 card slot, nano-SIM + nano-SIM + microSD
4G / 3G / 2G
Supports dual SIM VoLTE HD calling
* The local operator's network determines whether 4G is supported
Supports protocols: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Supports 2.4G Wi-Fi / 5G Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi Direct / Wi-Fi Display
Supports Bluetooth 5.0
Navigation & positioning
GPS/ A-GPS / Galileo/ GLONASS / Beidou
1216 X max0.5mm high amplitude ultra-linear speaker
Smart PA 11V external, pressure boosted, high volume
3.5mm headphone jack
Proximity sensor | Ambient light sensor | Acceleration sensor | Gyroscope | Digital Compass | Fingerprint Sensor | IR Blaster
Redmi Note 9 / Power adapter / Simple protective cover / USB Type-C cable / SIM eject tool / User guide / Warranty card
* This data was obtained from Xiaomi Laboratory. Actual results may vary slightly depending on the environment.
* 5020mAh refers to the typical value of Redmi Note 9 battery capacity.
* Charging speed data was obtained from Xiaomi Laboratories. Actual results may vary due to differences in charging cable, charging adapter, software version, environment, and model number.
* Battery standby time is tested by measuring the time of the smartphone reaching 0% power from 100% under a test scenario. Test results are collected from Xiaomi lab. Actual results may vary as a result of environmental changes.
* Clear phone calls even in noisy environments refers to simulated noisy environments in Xiaomi labs.
* FOV of the ultra wide-angle lens is 108° after distortion correction.
* When shooting buildings, landscapes or other places the intelligent scene recognition function prompts the user to activate ultra-wide angle mode. Ultra wide-angle mode must be activated manually.
* The term "Full Screen Display" indicates that the phone has a high screen-to-body ratio in comparison to traditional Xiaomi phones. The screen-to-body ratio was obtained from Xiaomi laboratory. The results may vary as methods of measurement may vary within the industry.
* The ordinary phones used for comparison are Redmi's own phones. Information on this product website comes from our lab data, design and technology parameters, and data provided by vendors. Actual circumstances may differ slightly depending on the test software version, the specific test environment, and the specific version. Images on this page are illustrations (including but not limited to images of the phone appearance, color and dimensions) and the design of the real product may differ
* Due to ongoing technology upgrades and production batch timings, some product specs may slightly differ.