Reproduces a wider, more precise range of colours
By widening the colour spectrum, TRILUMINOS powered by our X1 processors reproduces more colours than a conventional television. It analyses and processes data in every image to make colours even more natural and precise so pictures are closer than ever to real life.
Enjoy the precision of lifelike contrast
Discover how real pictures can be when you bring out the fine details. With zones of LEDs lit independently, Full Array LED provides more realistic contrast by making light areas lighter and dark areas darker. Contrast is further enhanced by X-tended Dynamic Range™9, which adjusts brightness for higher peaks in glare and deeper blacks in shadow.
Super resolution, whatever you’re watching
See glorious 4K10 pictures, rich with real world detail and texture, exclusively powered by our 4K HDR processor X1™. Images filmed in 2K and even Full HD are upscaled close to 4K resolution by 4K X-Reality™ PRO using a unique 4K database.
Object-based HDR remaster
With Object-based HDR remaster, the colour in individual objects on screen is analysed and the contrast adjusted, unlike most TVs where contrast is only adjusted along one black-to-white contrast curve. Because objects are remastered individually, this TV can reproduce greater depth, textures and more realistic pictures.
Beautifully matched pictures and sound
Sound on conventional TVs with a speaker located below the screen is often out of sync with the picture. Our Acoustic Multi-Audio™ includes two sound positioning tweeters at the back of the TV that enable sound to follow the action for a truly immersive experience.11
Narrow Aluminium Bezel
A slim aluminium bezel keeps you focused on the action, not what’s around it.
Minimalist stand, designed for harmony
The thin metal stand takes a minimalist approach and blends beautifully in contemporary rooms.
Say what you want to watch
Find your favourite content faster than ever using the power of your voice. With Voice Search, there’s no more complicated navigation or tiresome typing – you just have to ask.
Just talk, a fun way to explore new worlds
Find all the entertainment you can dream of, as fast as you can talk. With advanced voice control, this Android smart TV lets you enjoy movies and shows from apps or broadcast in an instant.1213
Over 5000 apps, more than any other smart TV
Sony's Android Smart TV has an unbeatable number of apps. Choose the ones that make your life more fun and entertaining.
No more waiting
Apps start fast and there’s no more waiting when you switch between apps—Netflix starts 3x faster than before.14
Control your TV and smart devices with your voice
You can ask your TV with the Google Assistant to connect and communicate with your smart devices including security cameras and appliances. It’s truly effortless and offers the ultimate experience.
Connect with your Alexa
Connect your Alexa enabled devices for seamless hands-free control of a Sony TV. With Alexa, you can power up your TV, change channels, control volume and more.15
Works with Google Home
Connect Google Home for seamless hands-free control of a Sony TV. With Google Home, you can find and cast your favourite videos to your Sony TV, without lifting a finger.
Works with Apple AirPlay / Apple HomeKit16
With Apple AirPlay, you can stream video and audio to your television right from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Watch movies and shows from Apple TV app, your favourite apps, or even Safari. Share your photos with everyone in the room.17
Send to a bigger, better screen with Chromecast
Chromecast lets you cast your favourite videos, games and apps from your mobile device, in full quality, to your Chromecast built-in TV. Just one tap of the Cast button on your Android or iOS screen is all you need to supersize the things you love. Cast your content then continue browsing on your phone or tablet.18
Easy control with smart remote
Connect set top boxes and other devices via HDMI to your TV and control them all using one smart commander. A slimmer, more rounded design with built-in voice control microphone and enhanced button layout makes it really easy to use too.19
Google Play™: A world of content and apps
Discover movies and TV shows, games and much more from Google Play™. Enjoy a huge and ever-growing choice of apps on your TV in a brand new way.20
Clear Phase for smooth, balanced frequencies
BRAVIA™ uses a powerful computer model to analyse and compensate for inaccuracies in speaker response. It does this by ‘sampling’ the speaker frequency with higher precision. This information is fed back to cancel out any peaks or dips in the speaker’s natural response – resulting in pure, natural audio with smooth, even reproduction of all frequencies.
Connect BLUETOOTH® compatible devices to your TV for easy wire free entertainment. Pair your Bluetooth headphones or earphones with BRAVIA and enjoy TV shows and music in your favourite place - without any disturbances or interruptions.21
Enjoy studio quality with Netflix Calibrated Mode
This mode was specially developed to enjoy Netflix originals and reproduce the same picture quality on a TV as on a studio evaluation master. With Netflix Calibrated Mode, the creator's vision and intent is faithfully preserved.
Embrace the thrills of the cinema
Enjoy cinematic thrills at home. Dolby Vision™ brings scenes vividly to life for authentic viewing, while Dolby Atmos™ fills the room with immersive surround sound.22
Preserving the passion of the creators
To address colour variations from the production process, this TV is ready to use Portrait Displays’ high-performance Calman auto-calibration software. This allows an unprecedented level of calibration and the ability to fine tune adjustments simply not possible through conventional picture settings. It delivers high-fidelity colour reproduction that's true to the original TV signal and can even adapt to the subtlest changes in colour that may occur over time. This TV is Calman Ready, allowing customers to benefit from software used by visual creators in post-production, quality-control workflows, further demonstrating our commitment to deliver pictures with professional-grade colour calibrated accuracy in the home.23
Hear high quality sound
Designed to complement the sound quality and slimness of the TV with its unique new shape, our X-Balanced Speaker drives movies and music with clear sound.
Making fast-moving scenes bright and clear
On some screens, sports and fast action scenes can seem to go by in a blur. Our latest X-Motion Clarity™ technology keeps everything smooth, bright and clear. Each ‘blink’ is individually controlled and its duration optimised, while brightness is boosted when needed, so you won’t miss a thing
1. Prices indicated refer to Suggested Retail Price and may change from time to time without prior notice.
2. An HDMI connection is required for sound bars without A2DP wireless audio support
3. Apple AirPlay and HomeKit will be available via a future firmware update.
4. 4K120 will be available via a future firmware update.
5. eARC will be available via a future firmware update.
6. VRR will be available via a future firmware update.
7. ALLM will be available via a future firmware update.
8. Hands Free feature(Built-in Mic) availability depends on language and may need software update.
9. Dynamic range of brightness does not represent luminance. It is a comprehensive index of reproduction of luminance, gradation and black level.
10. 4K: 3,840 x 2,160 pixels
11. This feature is available on TVs larger than 65”
13. Broadcast: Features vary by country.
14. Compared with Sony's Android TV launched in 2016.
15. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
16. AirPlay and HomeKit are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
17. This feature will be available via future firmware update.
18. Chromecast built-in compatibility dependent on app.
19. Controllable device and feature depends on country and device.
20. Apps must be compatible with TV.
21. Please check product specification for details of Bluetooth profile support. Interoperability and compatibility among Bluetooth® devices vary.
22. Dolby, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Vision, and the double-D symbol are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories, Inc. in the Unites States and/or other countries.
23. Requires CalMAN calibration software to be installed on your PC, a pattern generator, and a meter.
24. Actual colour and dimension may differ from the screen image.
25. Colours & features of the product shown may differ by model and country.
26. 4K: 3,840 x 2,160 pixels.
27. Services availability depends on region. A part or whole of software/services installed into or accessible through the product may be changed, discontinued, removed, suspended, or terminated without notice.
28. Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.