TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
The NOTE9 YEARLY UPGRADE PROGRAM (“Promotion”) is organized by Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd (“Samsung”). This Promotion will run from 14th September – 2nd December 2018 (“Promotion Period”) at Samsung Experience Stores (SES), Samsung Preferred Partners Platinum (SPP Platinum) and SenHeng and SenQ outlets (“Participating Outlets”). Samsung reserves the right to shorten or extend the Promotion Period at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
14th September 2018 – 2nd December 2018 (or while stocks last)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Purchase one (1) unit of Samsung Galaxy Note 9 in a single receipt within the Promotional Period from the Participating Outlets to be entitled to purchase the Note9 Yearly Upgrade Program (Note 9 YUP) at only RM 100. By purchasing Note9 YUP, you will be entitled to the below benefits :
For example, if Galaxy Note 9 is purchased within the month of September 2018, the NOTE 9 YUP customer will be entitled to the 10% discount if he/she purchases the next upcoming Galaxy Note Series device within the period of October 2019 till December 2019.
- The benefits will vary according to the payment method that customers used, kindly refer as below:
- For Cash/Debit Card/One-time Credit Card swipe purchase method customers - FREE Protection Plus (P-GT-AHXXSOHC) worth RM 280 for Galaxy Note 9.
- For 12 months Easy Payment Plan (EPP) purchase method customers – 1-month instalment waived (“EPP Subsidy”) based on device’s selling price only (as per table below). [NOT VALID for 6 or 24 months Easy Payment Plan and Trade-In Program]
- FREE 5,000 Samsung Rewards Point for Galaxy Note 9. (For any payment method customers)
- 10% discount off the next upcoming Note Series device to be launched next year. (For any payment method customers)
- Limited to purchase one (1) unit of next upcoming Galaxy Note Series device only.
- Limited to upgrade purchase made between the 13th to the 15th month calculated from the month the current device is purchased.
- In order to be entitled to the said benefits, NOTE 9 YUP customers must do the following:-
- Purchase a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 within the Program Period and pay a fee of RM100.00 to participate the NOTE 9 YUP program.
- Ensure the device’s IMEI number and the keyword “NOTE 9 YUP” are clearly stated in the receipt.
- Log in or activate Samsung Members. Click on the Benefits page, and select the NOTE 9 YUP campaign and register. The NOTE 9 YUP campaign must be registered in-store with the Retail Assistant (“RA”) on the spot upon purchase.
- Customers must upload the receipt to the benefits page (EPP customers must attach the bank slip together with the receipt in order to enjoy the benefits). By registering your details at the “Benefits page” as aforesaid, you agree to receive EDM/calls in regards to the said 10% discount and any other marketing information, from Samsung its affiliate or service provider.
- Upon validation, successful NOTE 9 YUP customers will receive 3 items as below.
- Protection Plus (P-GT-AHXXSOHC)worth RM 280 for Cash/ Debit Card/One-time Credit Card swipe purchase method customers or 1-month instalment waived (“EPP Subsidy”) based on device’s selling price for 12 months Easy Payment Plan (EPP) purchase method customers;
- 5,000 Samsung Rewards Point (For any payment method customers);
- 10% off when purchases next upcoming Note Series device (For any payment method customers)
- Between the 13th to the 15th month after the purchase of Galaxy Note 9 (based on tax invoice), NOTE 9 YUP customers will be contacted via EDM/calls. He/she will be offered the next Note Series device at 10% discount.
Customers will receive the above aforesaid benefits within 50 working days starting from the purchase date which stated in their receipt.
- The Promotion is open to residents of Malaysia, 18 years of age and above (as at 14th September 2018) except the employees or the immediate families of Samsung, their affiliates and/or related companies, distributors, retailers, dealers, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies. In the event the consumer is below 18 years old, please seek consent from parent/guardian before participating in this Promotion. Participation by consumers under 18 years old will be deemed to be accompanied with consent by the parent/guardian.
- Only selected participating outlet will have selected banks credit card terminal availability.
- The above Promotion is available during the Promotional Period only.
- The EPP Subsidy and benefits mentioned above are not redeemable for cash, not exchangeable or transferable, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- Samsung reserves the rights to change the Promotion with products/offers of similar value in the event of out of stocks or circumstances that is outside its control.
- By participating in this Promotion, the customer (“Customer”) fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Terms and Conditions stated herein and the decisions of the Samsung.
- Samsung reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice to the extent permitted by law.
- Samsung shall not liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the redemption of EPP Subsidy and benefits and/or participation of the Promotion.
- Samsung shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained during Promotion Period.
- By participating in this Promotion, each Customer agrees to release and hold Samsung and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the promotional item/value , or travel to or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- In case of any dispute, Samsung reserves the right to make the final decision. Samsung’s decision is final and no further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
- During the Promotion Period, Samsung may collect Customer’s information including personnel in the form of, among others, survey forms, the redemption of free gift forms, interviews, audio recordings, visual recordings and photographs, where applicable (whether on our own or by appointed service provided).
- In the event of inconsistencies between the terms and conditions found elsewhere with regard to this Promotion (if any) and the Terms and Conditions herein, the latter (i.e. these Terms and Conditions) shall prevail.
- These Terms and Condition herein shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Malaysian law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.