6.5-inch flat FHD+ Super AMOLED
Infinity-O Display (1080X2400), 407ppi
120Hz refresh rate
* Infinity-O Display: a near bezel-less, full-frontal screen.
* Measured diagonally, GalaxyS20 FE's screen size is 6.5-inch in the full rectangle and 6.4-inch with accounting for the rounded corners; actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
Front 32MP Selfie Camera
- Pixel Size: 0.8μm
- Ultra Wide: 12MP, F2.2(123˚), 1.12μm Pixel Size
- Wide-angle: 12MP, F1.8(79˚), Dual Pixel AF, OIS, 1.8μm Pixel Size
- Telephoto: 8MP, F2.4(32˚), 1.0μm Pixel Size
- 3x Optical Zoom
- Up to 30x Super Resolution Zoom
OIS (Optical Image Stabilization)
* Galaxy S20 FE's Hybrid Optic Zoom combines high-resolution image sensor and lens.
* Super Resolution Zoom includes digital zoom, which may cause some image deterioration.
Dimensions & Weight
74.5 x 159.8 x 8.4mm, 190g
7㎚ 64-bit Octa-Core Processor
-2.8GHz (Maximum Clock Speed) + 2.4GHz + 1.8GHz
7㎚ 64-bit Octa-Core Processor
-2.7GHz (Maximum Clock Speed) + 2.5GHz + 2GHz
8GB RAM (LPDDR5) with 256GB internal storage
* May differ by model, color, market and carrier.
* Actual storage available may vary depending on pre-installed software.
Expandable Memory & SIM
Single SIM model
- One Nano SIM and one MicroSD slot (up to 1TB)
Dual SIM model (Hybrid SIM slot)
- One Nano SIM and one Nano SIM or one MicroSD slot (up to 1TB)
* SIM card sold separately. Availability of dual SIM may vary depending on market or carrier.
* MicroSD card sold separately. Availability may vary depending on country and manufacturer.
* Use of eSIM on Galaxy device may be enabled by software update or disabled in some markets where it is purchased. Availability of eSIM mobile plan may vary depending on carrier.
*Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 4,370mAh for Galaxy S20 FE. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 USB PD 3.0 (PPS) certified Fast Charging for wired charging (AFC and QC2.0 compatible)
*WPC certified Wireless charging
* Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 currently available with Wireless Charger Stand, Wireless Charger Duo Pad, and other devices that support 10W or more wireless charging. Sold separately. Actual charging speed may vary depending on the actual usage, charging conditions, and other factors. Wireless charger requires power connection. Recommend using in-box charging cable and/or travel adapter for use of third party items may cause damage to the Wireless Charger Stand and Wireless Charger Duo Pad or a decrease in charging speed.
*Wireless PowerShare limited to Samsung or other brand smartphones and accessories with WPC Qi wireless charging. Check samsung.com for compatibility. May not work with certain accessories, covers, or other brand devices. May affect call reception or data services, depending on your network environment. Speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device.
[5G] 5G Non-Standalone (NSA), Sub6 / mmWave
[Wi-Fi] Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4G+5GHz, HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM, Up to 1.2Gbps Download / Up to 1.2Gbps Upload
[Bluetooth] Bluetooth® v 5.0, USB type-C, NFC, Location (GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou)
* Actual speed may vary depending on market, carrier, and user environment.
* Requires optimal 5G connection. Actual speed may vary depending on market, carrier, and user environment.
* Galileo and BeiDou coverage may be limited. BeiDou may not be available for certain markets.
* Available in select markets. Payment solutions and available features may vary depending on market, carrier, and service providers.
Optical Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Hall sensor, Proximity sensor, Ambient Light Sensor
Lock type: pattern, PIN, password, Fingerprint sensor, Face recognition
[Stereo speakers sound by AKG]
Surround sound with Dolby Atmos technology (Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus included.)
[Ultra high quality audio playback]
UHQ 32-bit &DSD64/128 support
PCM: Up to 32 bits, DSD: DSD64/128
* DSD64 and DSD128 playback can be limited depending on the file format.
[Audio playback format]
MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, APE, DSF, DFF
Dual Audio: connect two Bluetooth devices to the Galaxy S20 FE to play audio through the two devices simultaneously.
* The two connected devices may exhibit a slight difference in sound output.
Scalable Codec: Enhanced Bluetooth connection under ambient radio frequency interference.
* Available only for certain accessories made by Samsung.
Recording quality is improved with the High AOP Mic that minimizes distortion in noisy environments.
* AOP: Acoustic Overload Point
[Video playback format]
MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
Wireless: Smart View (screen mirroring 1080p at 30 fps)
Wired: supports DisplayPort over USB type-C. Supports video out when connecting via HDMI Adapter.
(DisplayPort 4K UHD at 60 fps)
* IP68 is based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Rinse residue/dry if wet. Not advised for beach or pool use.