DO YOU KNOW???
... that our government is migrating Malaysia's broadcast system from analogue to full digital broadcast?
The migration helps in delivering free TV channels in sharper and clearer images with higher resolution, and high quality audio and surround sound.
There will be more channels added in the future, as well as new interactive services like online shopping,
and video-on-demand via an internet connection. Personal video recording functions will be added too, so you won’t miss a single episode of your favourite series.
- Free TV and radio channels with higher resolution, high quality audio and surround sound.
- Access to interactive TV services such as online shopping, and video-on-demand via an internet connection. These services will be made available in the coming future.
- More TV channels and services which will be implemented soon.
- Personal video recording functions will be available in the future (only with MYTV decoder which is sold in the market).
BENEFITS OF myFreeview
HOW TO IDENTIFY WHETHER YOUR TV IS AN IDTV
Has a DTTV label
It has Digital Tuner as stated in the manual or website
HOW TO ACCESS MYFREEVIEW WITH YOUR IDTV
Install and connect the UHF aerial to your IDTV’s aerial terminal. However, do take note that there are 2 types of aerials that can receive digital broadcast:
Can receive signals within a 25km radius from a nearby broadcasting station, but may not receive a signal if there are physical obstructions like hills and tall buildings.
It is the best choice as it can fully receive broadcast signals when it’s facing the broadcasting station. No ‘booster’ devices needed as it does nothing to help, but will disrupt the reception of myFreeview services.
- Sony 32-inch LED TV SNY-KDL32R300ERM989.00 RM1,036.00
- Haier 32-Inch Full HD LED TV LE32B9600TRM699.00 RM809.00
- Philips 40 Inch Full HD Ultra Slim LED TV 40PFT5063/68RM949.00 RM1,149.00