In the unfortunate chance that the flood has already stricken, there are a couple of things you should keep in mind to do and not to do.
1. Move to a higher ground immediately—given that the flood is still shallow
2. Turn off the electricity and gas supply as they are the primary vector for electrocution and combustion
3. Safety first, materials and items can be salvaged later or be bought again.
1. If the water is deep and flowing with many debris, do not attempt to walk or drive through it
2. Try your best to avoid contact with the water as there’s a good chance it might be contaminated
3. Do not attempt to swim or dive into the water to reclaim lost items
All in all, we pray that our customers out there would keep themselves safe and sound amidst this flooding season. Like always, we will get through this together.