With Apple Watch Nike SE, you can track your workouts with the Nike Run Club app. Stream music2 and stay connected without your phone.1 Turn on Nike Twilight Mode for enhanced visibility.3 And choose from exclusive Nike watch faces and straps.
Key feature bullets
• Nike Run Club app
• Nike Sport Band and Nike Sport Loop in new colours
• New, more customisable Nike watch faces
• GPS + Cellular model lets you call, text and get directions without your phone1
• Large Retina OLED display
• Up to two times faster processor than Series 3
• Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
• Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
• Swimproof design4
• Check your heart rate any time with the Heart Rate app
• Get notifications for high and low heart rate
• Sync and stream music and podcasts2
• Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
• Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
• Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist5
• International emergency calling from your watch6
• watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions and new customisable watch faces
• Aluminium cases
Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1Wireless service plan is required for mobile service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/my/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-my/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
2Audio streaming requires an Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular) Series 3 or later.
3Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
4ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depths and high-velocity water activities are not recommended.
5Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a mobile network connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without mobile connectivity, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
For further information on the Apple Watch or other Apple products please refer to the /brands-corner/apple-online-store