Apple iPhone Xs 512GB Gold
Stunning from edge to edge.
All screen. All beautiful. All yours.
A beautiful upgrade.
Beautiful iPhone. Beautiful price.
iPhone Xs features a 5.8-inch Super Retina display with a custom-built OLED panel for HDR with remarkable brightness.
Advanced Face ID lets you securely unlock your iPhone and log in to apps with just a glance. The A12 Bionic chip uses real-time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos, gaming, augmented reality (AR) and more. A 12MP dual-camera system with Portrait Lighting, enhanced bokeh and Depth Control for studio-quality portraits. And a water-resistant design.
Key Feature bullets
• 5.8-inch Super Retina HD OLED display
• Water and dust resistant (2 metres for up to 30 minutes, IP68)
• Dual-camera system with 12MP Wide and Telephoto cameras; Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, Smart HDR and 4K video up to 60 fps
• 7MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control and 1080p video
• Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
• A12 Bionic with second-generation Neural Engine
• Fast-charge capable
• Wireless charging
• iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and videos, and brand-new privacy features
The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone XS screen is 5.85 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
iPhone XS is splash, water and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 metres for up to 30 minutes).
Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear.
Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions.
Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
|Internal Memory (GB)||No|
|Screen Size (inch)||No|
|Camera Front (MP)||No|
|Camera Back (MP)||No|
|Number of Camera||No|
|Battery Capacity (mAh)||No|