The most common question I get to date is “How do you afford to travel so much?” Travels were afforded by smart spending and strategic saving. We all have to work for everything
we want in our lives. There is no free ride here. In order to make this happen, we have to make sacrifices in other areas of our lives.
So there are 10 ways on How to Save Money for Trip.
1. Create a Budget: start tracking every single purchase or payment.
2. Selling Items: Go through your closet, garage, and boxes to find items you are no longer using and sell it.
3. Stop Buying: It sounds simple, but it takes a great deal of restraint; especially if you are accustomed to buying the newest gadgets or clothes.
4. Limit Entertainment: Invite friends over instead of going out, go to places on days they are offering free admission, and look for other free things to do for entertainment.
5. Get the Best Interest Rate: Do some research to find a good interest bearing savings account.
6. Save on Utilities: This can be beneficial in a couple of ways. You won’t be subjected to guilt-inducing ads and you won’t have to pay the outrageous cable bill.
7. Write a list when you go shopping and stick to it! Plan your meals around your grocery store’s sales and when you make meals, make enough for leftovers to bring to work for lunches.
8. Gifts: Give a gift of service or a home made gift instead of buying an item.
9. Subscriptions and Memberships: Get rid of subscriptions to magazines and any memberships you can do without.
10. JOIN A CONTEST! Follow the some simple procedures to enrol yourself into a contest.
Now, Senheng is having a promotion campaign with the theme “Beyond Adventure”, among many other offers and giveaway, PlusOne Members get to win yourself a trip to London for an ULTIMATE Spider-Man Adventure!
12 Travel Packing Tips